1. Make a list of all your deseased relatives you can remember by name.
Divide the list into mothers people and fathers people.
Later this list will be placed on your ancestor shrine.
2. Write down any stories that you have been told by your deceased relatives.
3. Adopt a Kindred: Interview an older woman or man from your community.
Write or record one story from her/ his life.
4. Write a story from your life that you would like to be remembered for.
5. Tell a child a story about your grandmother.
6. Survey your surroundings, discern the origin of everything in it.
Salute the ancestors who brought it into being.
7. Create a generic woman/man from a culture other than your own.